Warning: Illegal string offset 'filter' in /var/www/guidemadrid.net/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1442
Do you want to enjoy your days in Madrid visiting the most famous and popular attractions and museums in Madrid for free? Then the Madrid Card is an investment for you to make.
The Madrid Card is a wonderful investment and it really give you high value for the money you pay. Just read the list describing some of the things you get once you have a Madrid Card in your hand.
What is included in the Madrid Card?
- Free entrance to Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofia (Priority entrance).
- Free entrance to Royal Palace, El Escorial and tons of other sights and museums.
- Las Ventas bullring tour.
- A tour at the Real Madrid stadium.
- Free usage of the Madrid cable car.
- A free guide book available in four different languages.
- Discounts in stores and restaurants all around town.
It is worth noticing that while the Madrid Card is amazing, it does not give you the right to use public transportation for free (which is normal in most other cities).
If you want to have a Madrid Card yourself, go ahead and buy it online so it will wait for you upon arrival to Madrid.