Sting is coming to Madrid in 2023 and on December 15th he will perform in front of a small group of selected fans (approximately 1000 people) in IFEMA Feria de Madrid.
IFEMA is a large exhibition complex and convention center located in Madrid. It serves as a venue for hosting various events, including trade shows, conferences, conventions, and exhibitions. But, on December 15th there will not be an exhibition in Madrid, instead Sting will be the person in focus. Would you like to be there? Buy your ticket for the event today.
Sting Madrid 2023
Date: December 15
Tickets: You can buy tickets at the secondary marketplace called Viagogo.
You can read more about other events in Madrid and the city’s popular attractions here in our Madrid Guide.
By the way, did you know that Sting has lots of interests besides music?
Sting, whose real name is Gordon Sumner, has diverse interests and hobbies that showcase his multifaceted personality. Here are a few of Sting’s non-musical hobbies.
- Yoga and Meditation: Sting enjoys doing yoga and meditation. These activities help him stay healthy and calm, especially with the busy life of a musician.
- Helping the Environment: Sting cares a lot about the environment. He started a group with his wife to protect rainforests and help the people who live there. This shows he wants to make the world a better place.
- Acting: Sting has tried acting in movies and TV shows. This shows he likes being creative in different ways, not just through music.
- Soccer: Sting really likes soccer, especially a team called Newcastle United. He doesn’t just watch; he also plays in games for charity. This shows he enjoys sports and helping others.
- Making Wine: Sting and his wife have a big garden in Italy where they make their own wine. This is another way he enjoys life and creates something special.
These hobbies tell us that Sting is not only a musician but a person with many interests and a desire to make a positive impact on the world.